Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Hogs


(Bentonville, AR) Eat your heart out you middle age “has been” males. While the rest of you were worried about such mundane things such as presidential elections, I was having my picture taken with one of Arkansas’ finest.

For you folks out there who worry about such things - her dad, who happens to be my friend and business associate, was on the other side of my camera.

Erin Edwards is one of those girls I have seen in framed pictures at different stages of her youth in her dad’s office for several years now. Today I got to meet her for the first time.

And you are not going to believe this... but I captured the moment.

For you legitimate guys out there who are looking for Miss Right, she is it. After visiting her for 10 minutes, I have no doubt she would be at the top of any red blooded twenty something male’s Miss Right list. The good news is she is not married. The bad news is she has a boyfriend.

She also has a protective dad.

Erin, a native of Fort Smith, recently graduated from the University of Arkansas – a genuine Razorback from a family of Razorbacks. You all have heard that we play a pretty good brand of football in the Southeastern Conference. Today I was reminded that we also grow the most gorgeous girls.

In fact I think this Georgia Bulldog just became an Arkansas Razorback fan.

Go Hogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is one beautiful young lady.

Anonymous said...

Must look like her mother.