Saturday, April 21, 2007

Please Forgive Me

I think it would be good to take a break from my regular blogging and share some pictures of our Saturday. Little Taylor spent the night with us last night and her mom picked her up before lunch. We later decided to visit the Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival. It is advertised as “The way it used to be.” And it really is. We saw cloggers and guitar pickers and people telling tall tales. And people selling all kinds of homemade stuff.

And of all the people to run into at Mossy Creek we ran into our little Taylor and her mom and her other grand mom. If these pictures bore you I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. But this is my blog.

And this is my sweet little Taylor.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bruce,
I think we need to get my grandson, Dillon, age 1yr 5mos, and Taylor together. He is, of course, beautiful and Taylor would be a perfect choice. Of course, he is and older guy but there's something to be said for that. JUST KIDDING, she is so beautiful and I know you and Kathy are so enjoying her. Sue

Bruce Goddard said...

Dillon and Taylor... sounds pretty good. I hope Dillon doesn't mind waiting until she is thirty to ask her out. I think that's when Taylor's dad she will be able to date. :-)