Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beach Baby

“Beach baby beach baby give me your hand. Give me something that I can remember.”

I really don’t remember my boys’ first trip to the beach. I’m sure we have pictures somewhere but if we found them I’m not sure we would agree which picture represents which beach trip.

But by golly, Taylor’s first visit to the ocean was documented today and now is permanently a part of this blog. One of these days Taylor can read all about it. But I can tell you she was not impressed.

I’m fairly certain you folks out there are getting tired reading about our vacation. Please forgive me. I’ll get back to my blog articles soon. In the meantime, I’m definitely enjoying the break.

But right now our beach baby is giving us something we can remember. And her Papa wants to make sure we give her something she can remember.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look like you're having a blast...

Wish we could be there so bad..

Luke and Drew

Anonymous said...

i sure do look good