Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sights of Nashville

I went juking in Nashville last night with a few friends. Actually I don’t think you would call what we did juking. But we did check out the sounds and sights of Nashville. I don’t think we blended in very well with the crowd but we checked it out anyway. And I noticed a few folks checking us out and I think they were probably wondering what a group of “tourist looking” old folks were doing invading their space.

There are a lot of folks who are now very rich and famous who were discovered in clubs like Legends and Tootsies and The Stage. And there were a lot of groups working hard to get discovered last night. Nashville is definitely the music city. And music was in the air. And there were a ton of folks listening and dancing and just movin’ and groovin’ with the music and basically having a great time.

I talked to one guy who was on the street singing with his Ipod in ear that someone should go ahead and tell him to get a day job. He won’t make it. I noticed he had “April” tattooed on his arm. I have a feeling April is long gone.

But I thought I would share a few sights from Nashville. Try to identify the tourists. And guess which tourist had the camera.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce,
Wondering what market the guy, with the towel over his shoulder, works.