Saturday, November 10, 2007

Little Taylor Reese

It sure is fun to come home on a Friday night and know that our little grandbaby will be spending the night with us. Friday night has pretty much become Taylor night for us.

When little Taylor came on the scene last January it was about as exciting as it gets for this brand new Papa. To have her snuggle up with you in the middle of the night is more amazing than I ever imagined. We didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night because Taylor had the sniffles. As you might imagine, Kathy got less sleep than me. But there will be time for sleep later.

Every time I see her, she looks a little different and is doing something different. She is crawling all over the place and I think is very close to walking. When you say “Bye Bye” she waves. When someone she recognizes walks in the room, she does this very cute expression of surprise with her mouth.

I took a few pictures this morning on our deck. In about 2 weeks, this little Goddard girl will be 10 months old. If it gets any better than this I'm not sure I will be able to handle it.

Our little Taylor Reese is something else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa's little Taylor is a precious little girl. She is a nice combination of her mama and daddy. Grandchildren are truly a gift from God.

LUW

Ken&kikky Williams said...

She is such a little doll. We just left my three and I could just eat them!! Is there anything more precious in all the world? Don't you love to snuggle with her? Oh me!! Oh my!!!! You are right!! It doesn't get much better than this!

Anonymous said...

Being a grandparent.....
the best thing in the world.
kg

Anonymous said...

Taylor is precious!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
love you,
Katherine