Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Top Ten Reasons to Purchase a House in Reynolds, GA
10. You don’t have to choose which grocery store to patronize because there is only one in town.
9. Your dog or cat will never get lost because someone in town will return it you.
8. There is no such thing as 5 o’clock traffic.
7. If you want more fried chicken and tater salad than you can eat, just park a lot of cars in your driveway. Your neighbors will figure someone died.
6. You can walk to church, the post office and wherever else you want to go.
5. When you get sick your name will appear on the sick list at church and people will bring you supper.
4. You are within minutes from the best hunting land in the country and you never have to call for a tee time at the local 9-hole golf course.
3. If you choose to go shopping, you can get to most any brand name store in around 30 minutes.
2. When you pass away you won’t have to wait on a hearse to come get you. You are only a gurney ride to the funeral home.
1. You can buy a great house complete with hardwood floors, waynes coating in family room and dining room and a rocking chair front porch for at least half of what you would pay in the city.
THE GORGEOUS HOME IN REYNOLDS, GA SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ABOVE IS SERIOUSLY FOR SALE. IT CAN BE A PRIMARY HOME OR A SECOND HOME. IT ALSO CAN BE YOURS BY CALLING 770-842-2991. TELL THEM BRUCE THE BLOGGER SENT YOU AND GET $1,OOO OFF.