Monday, October 22, 2007

Case Closed


Over 14 months ago I posted a blog here entitled, “Single White Female.” You can read it but the gist of the article was a tongue in cheek advertisement for my sister in law who had recently gone through a divorce. In my estimation she needed a Boaz. I wasn’t sure if the Boaz she needed would be in the form of a knight in shining armor who would ride up on a white horse or simply an employer who would offer a better job opportunity.

But I was certain she needed redemption.

Of course I wrote that without her prior knowledge and without her consent. And the funny thing was I got several offers from a few perverts who obviously read this blog. Of course the perverts were friends of mine but I never gave her their names. I figured I better stay far away from such shenanigans.

I received a comment posted to that blog article yesterday. You can read it by clicking on the link above but in case you don’t look, here it is:

Sorry Bruce the position was filled Saturday 10/20/07. She is no longer a single white female.
-Boaz

For the record, Mia’s Boaz showed up as one Tom O’Malley. She did not have to glean in the fields to get noticed as Ruth but she obviously got noticed.

And I am not surprised at all.

Here’s to long life and good health and much happiness to Tom and Mia O’Malley as they begin their journey together.

Case closed.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I wish the two of you a happy and healthy life together. You make such a wonderful couple. It's good to see you so happy Mia, I miss you!!!
Love, Theresa

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Mia happier. I wish them a happy and God centered life together.

LW

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful world it would be if everybody got it right the first time like Bruce and Kathy did. Well we don't, but I am living proof that a second marriage can be a blessing. Mia looks radiant. My prayer is that she will find happiness in her marriage.